Setting up a LaView home security camera involves several steps. You first need to go through the hardware installation, then the wireless network configuration, and at last the setup. Today, we have come up with a quick guide to help you learn about the LaView camera setup and LaView camera login.
We have discussed the whole setup process in a step-by-step format to enable a better understanding for you. First of all, we will walk you through the setup part and then we will discuss how to login to your home security camera. So let’s start with the LaView camera guide.
Steps for LaView camera setup
Step 1: Unbox the camera
First of all, you must unbox your LaView camera and make sure all its contents are in the box. Typically, the LaView camera kit comes with a camera, power cable or adapter, mounting bracket, network cable, screws, and user manual.
Step 2: Connect to the power supply
Next in the LaView camera setup, you must connect the camera to a power outlet. Use the power cable or adapter to connect the camera to the power supply. Make sure the power outlet is not defective and it is reliable enough to avoid any interruptions in the camera’s functionality.
Step 3: Connect to the network
Now, you need to connect your LaView home security camera to the home network using the supplied network cable. Plug one end of the cable into the camera’s LAN port and another end into the LAN port of your router. Once you establish a safe and secure connection between the camera and your home network, you can go to the next step.
Step 4: Download the app
This is one of the most important steps of the LaView camera setup. You need to download and install the LaView app on your mobile. The LaView app also lets you go about the LaView camera login remotely. Download the LaView app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Step 5: Add the camera to the LaView app
- Open the LaView camera app on your mobile.
- You will be required to create a new account as you don’t have one.
- Make sure you create a LaView camera account by following the in-app prompts.
- Once you need to go about the LaView camera login.
- After you login to the app, tap “+” or “Add Device”.
- Thereafter, follow the in-app instructions to scan the QR code on the camera.
- This will add your LaView camera to the mobile app for remote access and management.
Step 6: Camera configuration
Once you add your camera to the mobile app, you can easily configure its settings to your liking. Here are some of the important things that you must configure or set up:
- Camera name
- Video resolution
- Motion detection
- Storage options
Step 7: Test your camera
This is the last part of the LaView camera setup. Once you are done with the configuration, you must test your camera’s functionality. You can access the live video feed of your camera using the LaView app to ensure that it is working perfectly fine.
Steps for LaView camera login
The login part is typically required to learn after the LaView camera setup. LaView home security cameras come with a user-friendly web interface. The web-based interface of your camera allows you to login and access the camera settings. Now, you will walk through the step-by-step guide on how to go about the LaView camera login.
Step 1: Ensure network connectivity
Before you proceed with the LaView camera sign in process, you must ensure that the camera is powered On and connected to the home network.
Step 2: Open the LaView app
Make sure you already have the LaView camera app installed on your device. If not, kindly download the app from the Google Play Store or App Store. After that, open the app on your device.
Step 3: Enter the LaView camera login credentials
When you open the mobile app, you will see the login page on the app screen. The login page will prompt you to enter the login credentials of the LaView camera account. Enter the required login details in the respective fields.
Step 4: Login to the camera
Once you put down the required LaView camera login credentials, tap Submit or Login. Finally, you will be redirected to the LaView camera app interface. If you want, you can configure or manage the settings of your camera without any hassle.
Can’t login to LaView camera. How to login to it?
If you face issues while attempting to login to the camera, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- First of all, ensure that your LaView camera is connected to the home network.
- The camera must be powered On.
- Double check the login credentials that you are supposed to enter on the LaView camera login page.
- If a third-party firewall or antivirus program is installed on your device, kindly disable it for a few minutes.
- After that, cross-check if you can login to the camera.
- If you still come across any issue, we suggest that you download the app on a different mobile and try again.
- Kindly download and install only the latest version of the app. Avoid downloading the app from untrusted sources.
- Finally, you will be logged into the LaView camera without any hassle.
Here’s the end to this quick guide for LaView camera setup and LaView camera login. We hope that this guide helped you as a one-stop-solution for setup and login of your LaView home security camera. Moreover, we hope that you were able to set up your camera without any fuss.
Setting up a LaView home security camera is super easy, especially when you follow our step-by-step guide. If you come across any issues with your camera or you can’t resolve the issue on your camera, kindly feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance. We will be more than happy to help you get rid of the problem and bring your camera back to life.