The Wyze camera setup and the Wyze camera login are two main things that you need to learn as a Wyze camera user. The setup part involves setting up your Wyze home security camera and the login part involves accessing your camera.
You can set up and login to your camera remotely with the help of your smartphone or tablet. Once you set up your Wyze home security camera, you can login to it anytime and anywhere. You just have to use the Wyze app on your smartphone to configure your device and access it.
This page will walk you through the steps to set up your device and login to it afterward. So first of all, we will go through the Wyze camera setup and then we will go ahead with the Wyze camera login process.
How To Set Up Your Wyze Camera
To go about the Wyze camera setup, you need to follow the steps given on this part of the page. Please ensure that you follow the steps very carefully:
1. First of all, download the Wyze app from the Play Store or App Store.
2. You can download the app on your smartphone or tablet.
3. The app is available for free on both platforms.
4. Once the app installs on the device, you can open it.
5. Add your Wyze camera to the app and follow the in-app instructions.
6. After that, connect your camera to the home network.
7. Thereafter, you just need to mount your camera onto a wall.
8. Once you are done with the installation, the Wyze camera setup will complete.
9. Finally, you can use your Wyze cam without any hassle.
How to use your Wyze Camera?
1. First of all, login to the Wyze camera.
2. Open the Wyze app and you will reach the Wyze camera login page.
3. Enter the Wyze camera account credentials in the respective fields.
4. After that, click Submit.
5. You will login to the Wyze home security camera.
6. After that, you can either modify a few settings of your device or you can enable or disable some features on your camera.
7. To modify the features, you need to go to Settings of your camera.
8. You can also get access to the live video feed of your Wyze camera through the Wyze app.
How to install the Wyze Camera app?
To install the Wyze camera app on your smartphone or tablet, you need to go to the Play Store or App Store on your device. The mobile application is available for free on both platforms and you can easily download it on your device.
Once you download the app on your mobile or tablet, the application will automatically install. You just have to open the app to login to your device and configure the settings. If you are unable to install the Wyze cam app on your device, make sure your mobile’s OS version is not outdated.
How to log in to your Wyze account?
To login to your Wyze camera account, follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, open the Wyze app on your device.
2. You will see the Wyze camera login page on the screen.
3. The login page will prompt you to enter the username and password.
4. Once you enter the login credentials, tap Submit.
5. You will be logged into the Wyze camera successfully.
How to create a Wyze account?
Creating a new Wyze account is very easy. You can create a new Wyze camera account with the help of the Wyze app. Kindly follow the steps below to create a new Wyze camera account.
1. Open the Wyze app on your device.
2. You will see the Wyze camera login page.
3. There will be an option “Create new account”.
4. Tap the option and you will land on a new page.
5. To create a new camera account, you will be requested to enter a few details.
6. Make sure you take note of the details that you enter as these will be required later to login to the camera.
7. Finally, the Wyze camera account will be created without axrestny hassle.
Common Wyze Camera setup and login issues
Here are some of the most common issues related to the Wyze camera login and setup.
• Wyze camera firmware is outdated
• Incorrect login credentials
• Wyze camera can’t record motion
• Wyze camera not working properly
• Camera not connecting to network
• Wyze camera offline
• Camera won’t connect to the WiFi network
• Camera frequently disconnecting
How to fix the common Wyze camera login and setup issues
1. First of all, you should always reboot your camera.
2. After that, ensure that the battery of the camera is fully charged.
3. If the battery is not charged, you should place the camera on charge.
4. Thereafter, cross-check whether the camera is connected to the WiFi network.
5. Make sure you connect your camera only to the 2.4GHz WiFi network.
6. The Wyze camera does not support a 5GHz WiFi network.
7. If you still come across some issues, make sure you update the firmware on your device.
8. After that, all the issues will be gone.
9. However, if the issue persists, you can reset your device to the factory default settings.
Have issues or doubts? Feel free to talk to us
If you still face any issues with your device or you have any queries, feel free to talk to our support team for more help.